Friday, June 6, 2014

 Pacific Coastal Inspiration...

     Earlier this year, My husband, Bob, and I took a much needed mini vacation to the coast. Specifically, Monterey, California. Here are some photos of Mother Nature's beauty that inspired my "Sand-tastic Summer" designs...enjoy!


The deep aqua in the center of the wave was the inspiration for the color of the crystals I chose to use in my Vintage Mother-of-Pearl Button Scissor Fobs and Earrings...




Hearing the waves crash against the coastal rocks made me think of all the broken shells used to make Mother of Pearl Buttons... 


 

                                          Such grace...




I'm guessing that they named this for me?

 
 
Morning (Left)













     Evening (Right)




 
Peace....and more of that deep aqua!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts...